Are you interested in our CNC double column machining center?
best CNC double column machining center in China
If you are looking for a reliable CNC double column machining center then you are in the right place.
CNC double column machining center is also called CNC double column milling machine and CNC gantry machining center. It is also a kind of vertical machining center, TAICNC is a leading manufacturer and supplier of CNC double column machining center in China.
With more than 20 years of experience in CNC machine manufacturing, our double column machining centers are widely appreciated by customers worldwide. Whether you’re making large parts or molds, the CNC dual column machining Center is the answer and is currently on sale at manufacturer’s prices.
CNC double column machining center for Sale
As a Chinese CNC double column machining center manufacturing expert, TAICNC has developed and designed a variety of doublecolumn machining center specifications, which can meet the processing needs of most parts.
Whether you need light milling or heavy milling, we have corresponding CNC machines, which are suitable for all kinds of product and mold manufacturing and have 4 axis and 5 axis options.
Selling CNC double column machining centers at manufacturer prices, here you can get exclusive offers from the best CNC double column machining center suppliers in China.
A double column machining center is an expensive piece of equipment, if you have any questions about it please contact us for expert answers.
Contact us to get expert advice and the best offer for you
Why is TAICNC CNC double column machining center so popular?
TAICNC is a manufacturing expert of CNC double column machining centers, and each double column machining center is made of high-quality casting materials.
In the design, the actual processing needs are fully considered, and the best structural design is adopted to improve the precision and stability of the CNC machine tool.
Our double column machining centers use the best core components currently on the market, including screw rods, guide rails, bearings, etc. We have established a good cooperative relationship with many well-known suppliers, providing a variety of options for customers to choose from.
best structural design
- Castings are made of high-quality Meehan cast iron (GB 300A+), and the hardness can reach above 190HB after tempering.
- The frame is designed by a designer with 30 years of design experience through diversified analysis.
- The integrated door type design of beams and columns strengthens the rigid structure and improves cutting stability.
- Box shaped structure design, combined with careful rib reinforcement design, shows extraordinary machine rigidity.
Large span ladder type guidewa
- Ladder type large span Y axis guideway, the guideway is distributed on the front and top of the beam, increasing the bearing capacity of the guideway.
- All roller guide rails are supplied by well-known suppliers, including THK, Rexroth and other mainstream brands.
Large span honeycomb base
- Large span integrated base design for best stability.
- Double layered box type base to ensure high stability and rigidity.
- X-axis is equipped with precision roller linear guide and multiple sliders for better heavy load capacity.
Integrated double column
- One-piece casting with double reinforced gantry column ensures milling rigidity.
- Can handle a wide range of milling needs, whether you are doing light milling or heavy milling.
- Honeycomb double column for greater structural stability.
Nitrogen storage weight system
- Inverted L type machine head with strengthened cross-ribs to increase bending and torsion resistance.
- Z axis adopt nitrogen storage weight system to ensure the reliability and safety of the driving system.
Internal chip conveyor
- Both sides of the working table are equipped with high-efficiency automatic chip conveyor.
- It can effectively remove strips, blocks and particles, and clear the debris inside the machine.
best guide and screw
- X, Y and Z axes adopt heavy-duty roller linear guides to reduce friction and improve positioning accuracy.
- The Z-axis also has the option of a block guideway structure, which is a must for heavy-duty milling.
- C3 grade high precision ball screw with pre-extension process, improve the transmission rigidity and machine accuracy.
Multiple spindle types available
- Various types of spindles to choose from
- Belt type 8000rpm/min
- Sdirect connection type 12,000-15,000rpm/min
- Gear type 6000-8000rpm/min
- Spindle taper can be selected from BT, BBT, HSK and other types.
- Optional spindle center water spray
Optional: High torque side milling head
- High torque
- Gear drive
- Rotation ratio 1:1
- Rotation speed up to 3000rpm/min
Automatic Tool Changer (ATC)
- Servo ATC, two-way type, random tool selection.
- Tool change can be quickly accomplished in only 2 seconds(tool to tool)
- The maximum tool capacity is 24PCS, and there are more custom options.
- Affordable SYNTEC controllers (made in Taiwan)
- Mainstream Fanuc, Mitsubishi, Siemens controllers (made in Japan and Germany)
- High-end HEIDENHAIN controllers (made in Germany)
Get a CNC double column machining center from the Manufacturer
Our CNC double column machining center are designed according to international standards and delivered to customers with guaranteed quality and perfect after-sales service.
our happy customers
Components used in our CNC double column machining center
A CNC double column machining center is not a cheap machine, it is a long-term investment. Building a good CNC two-column machining center requires the support of multiple suppliers around the world. We have established long-term and stable cooperative relations with many excellent suppliers, so that we can quickly deliver CNC machines to customers for use.
THE ULTIMATE FAQ GUIDE
CNC double column machining center
1. What is a CNC double column machining center?
CNC double column machining center, also called double column CNC milling machine, gantry machining center, double column vertical machining center, is one of the largest CNC machines available.
Its overall structure is a large machining center with double columns and top beam forming a portal structure frame.
There is a cross beam in the middle of the double columns. It is especially suitable for machining large workpieces and workpieces with complex shapes.
Double column machining center is a kind of vertical machining center, which is suitable for any industry and can be expanded with 4 or 5 axes.
2. What are the types of CNC double column machining center?
Usually CNC double column machining center consists of X, Y, Z three axes, its structure and vertical machining center for the spindle vertical downward movement.
There are several types of CNC double column machining centers according to the structure as follows:
- Fixed beam type (fixed beam, table movement/rotation)
- Moving beam type (cross beam moves up and down, table moves back and forth)
- Moving column type (table fixed, gantry moving)
- Bridge type (table fixed, gantry moving)
Multiple types of gantry machining centers in the above composite forms. The processing characteristics, capabilities, and product processing applications are not exactly the same.
According to the number of axes can be divided into the following types:
- 3 axis CNC double column machining center
- 4 axis CNC double column machining center
- 5 axis CNC double column machining center
3. How does a CNC double column machining center work?
Double column machining centers work in the same way as vertical machining centers.
Its main function is milling.
In practice, vertical machining centers are unable to machine large parts and molds due to size limitations.
The double column machining center breaks this limitation.
By writing the program in G code and importing it into CNC controller, the part is placed on the table, and the double column machining center realizes the manufacturing of parts and molds by moving the X, Y and Z axes and rotating the spindle.
Double column machining center can also be equipped with a rotary table to achieve 4 axis or 5 axis machining.
Double column machining centers are large machines, designed for machining large parts.
It is mainly used in heavy industries, such as aircraft, automobile, ship and other heavy industries.
Mainly processing large and complex shape of the workpiece, such as processing the aircraft beam, frame and some parts of the large machinery.
In a word, double column machining center is a large machine tool designed for processing large and complex parts, which is suitable for various industries, especially for large parts industry.
4. What is a fixed beam CNC double column machining center?
Fixed beam type double column machining center is the most common double column machining center in the market.
Its structure is simple and easy to understand, mainly consists of table, bed, column, beam, saddle, ram and other components.
The table moves left and right on the bed as X axis, the ram and saddle move forward and backward along the guide rail as Y axis, and the ram moves up and down along the vertical direction as Z axis.
5. What is moving beam type double column machining center？
Moving beam type double column machining center is also common in the market, and its structure is more complicated than fixed beam type gantry machining center.
It also consists of bed, table, column, beam, saddle, ram and other mechanical parts.
The table is rectangular in the bed to do left and right movement for the X axis, crossrail segment up and down movement for the Z axis, ram and saddle along the crossrail horizontal direction back and forth movement for the Y axis.
The moving beam type double column machining center is suitable for machining higher height parts.
6. What is a moving column type double column machining center?
The structure of moving column type double column machining center is more complicated, rare in the market and expensive.
The two columns of this double column machining center are movable, the two columns move to the left and right at the same time for X axis, its table is fixed, the ram and saddle move forward and backward along the horizontal direction of the beam guide for Y axis, and the ram on the saddle moves up and down along the vertical direction for Z-axis.
7. What is a bridge type double column machining center?
The machining center where the table is fixed and the cross beam moves on two overhead bridges is the bridge type double column machining center.
Some people think that bridge type double column machining center is a kind of moving beam double column machining center, which is not a correct understanding.
The moving beam gantry refers to the structure where the crossbeams move on the columns. In fact, the bridge type gantry machining center is an upgrade of the moving column type gantry machining center.
8. What are the benefits of CNC double column machining center?
If you have never used a CNC double column machining center before, you will find the following benefits when you use it for the first time:
- Large size products, parts and molds can be machined.
- The workpiece clamping is more convenient than vertical machining center.
- High milling capacity
- It is also more advantageous for machining complex shapes of workpieces.
Double column machining center is a must for large products, but of course it is expensive.
9. What is the price of CNC double column machining center?
There are many types and specifications of CNC double column machining centers, and the price varies greatly between different types and specifications.
There are many factors that affect the price of a double column machining center, as follows.
- Structure type
- CNC controller
- Manufacturing process
- Country of manufacturer
- Core Component Brand
- Shipping Cost
- Tariff Costs
All these factors are closely related to the price of double column machining center.
If you want to buy a CNC double column machining center in China, I can give you an approximate price range, as follows:
- 3 axis CNC double column machining center price $50,000-$150,000
- 4 axis CNC double column machining center price $60,000-$170,000
- 5 axis CNC double column machining center price $15,000-$500,000
The above only lists the price range of 3 axis, 4 axis and 5 axis double column machining center, the price varies greatly due to different specifications.
In addition, the price of moving beam type, moving column type, bridge type double column machining center is more different. The price of different types of double column machining centers may vary by $50,000.
10. How to choose CNC double column machining center?
A two-column machining center is a long-term and expensive investment.
How to choose the right double-column machining center?
This is a good question.
We have summarized some key considerations on how to choose the right vertical machining center as follows.
- What is the purpose of the machine? (material to be machined)
- How many axes are required? (3 axis, 4 axis, 5 axis)
- What is the required machine size (depending on the part being machined)?
- Do you need an automatic tool changer?
- Do you need a universal milling head?
- Do you need a Spindle center water outlet system?
- Do you need an automatic probing system?
- What type of spindle, power and speed is required?
- What level of machining accuracy is required?
- What is your price budget?
- What CNC controller do you specialize in?
I believe that after understanding the above questions, you should have an answer for how to choose the right double-column machining center.