Are you looking for high quality CNC engraving milling machines? You have come to the right place.
As a leading manufacturer of CNC engraving and milling machines in China, we have developed various specifications of CNC engraving and milling machines.
It adopts the structure design of double-column machining center, which has the characteristics of high speed and high precision. Widely used in precision mold finishing and batch precision machining of copper and aluminum products.
CNC engraving and milling machine video
Our CNC engraving and milling machine advantages
Best casting material
TAICNC CNC engraving milling machine The main structural parts are made of high-quality Meehanite cast iron (HT300A +), hardened to above HB190, and tempered to relieve stress.
All castings have a natural aging of 3-6 months, completely eliminating internal stress and ensuring the best stability of machine tool accuracy.
Double column gantry structure
- Honeycomb double-column gantry structure.
- integrally cast.
- Double-layer reinforcement gantry design.
- Improves cutting rigidity and torsional strength.
Thick honeycomb base
- Thick honeycomb base.
- Double-layer box design.
- Ensure high stability and rigidity.
- Reduce vibration during processing.
High speed linear guide
- X/Y/Z axis adopts ball linear guide.
- Rapid feed 15m/min.
- 1G acceleration.
- Popular Linear Guide Brands
- THK, Rexroth, HIWIN, etc. supply.
One-piece Screw holder
Integrated high rigidity screw holder to ensure the screw running stably.
Precision Roller Screw
- C3 grade high precision ball screw.
- Using pre-lengthening process.
- Improve transmission rigidity and machine precision.
High speed spindle
- Built-in electric spindle is adopted.
- Maximum speed up to 24,000rpm/min
- Spindle oil cooling and blowing system.
- Ensure the accuracy and stability of the spindle at high speed.
Automatic Tool Changer
- Umbrella automatic tool changer.
- Capacity 12pcs knives.
- Fast tool change.
- Stable and efficient.
Efficient oil mist collector
- Flow: 800m³/h
- Speed per minute: 2800-3360n.rpm
- Net weight: 45.6KG
- Electric power: 750W
Every machine tool produced by TAICNC is produced in strict accordance with the ISO standard. During this process, a variety of quality management tests will be carried out. We must ensure that all the CNC machine tools delivered to our customers are qualified and perfect.
The machining centers of this range are particularly suited for machining pieces such as injection molds, forging dies, cutting tools, aeronautical pieces, and precision mechanical parts. Rapidity, power, and precision describe this range best. It offers a high with swarfed removal precision and high machining speeds.
About packaging and shipping
We use strict packaging for all machine tools to ensure that it will not be damaged during transportation. We have good cooperation with many transportation companies. We must ensure that the machine can be transported safely and on time to your factory.
TAICNC has passed the ISO9001 / 14001 certification and CE certification, obtained a number of national patents, and strictly comply with manufacturing standards.
TAICNC manufacturing factory show
We have a sound management system and a clean factory, which is the first condition to ensure product quality.